Does anyone have one or use one that:

1) is stable
2) has a easy to use interface
3) allows for customization of data fields
4) is Mac compatible
5) works with CDDB
6) has a catalog # field

???

I've been using My Music 3.0 by Computer Dynamics and have had only a few
problems with it.  Today it just randomly deleted over 4000 entries
(leaving .
It will take a couple of months to re-enter everything if it won't restore
and figured if there was a better software out there then I'll just start
all over again.
Oh, and Computer Dynamics used to have really great online support but I
haven't had to use it for a long time.  I tried to locate their website and
it looks like the domain is up for grabs now.

Good thing there's a beer cooler here at work.

MEK