----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:28 AM
Subject: RE: (313) Solare Flare synchronicity

Beware.
When I tried to follow the link Tristan gave I came under attack from some
alleged "registry fixing program". Got past my pop-up stopper and then was the kind of lovely thing that says "do you want to install bla bla" and when you hurriedly click no tries to anyway. Hope my machine's fairly safe from
this kind of thing and I guess most folks on here are savvy enough that
theirs are too but I wouldn't even give whoever's site that is the value of
you visiting it.

Sorry about that all. It only seems to have started doing that since this morning. I even tried to link from the google cache just now and that's launching the same thing. Messy!

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk