ha ha wicked!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Ian Cheshire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Kelly B. Delaney" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 9:42 PM
Subject: RE: (313) Teaching them when they're young...

I'll never forget his face when it finally sunk in that if he pulls the
records in a different order than they were packed into the crate, he
was essentially bucking MY order and controlling the sound via his own
discretion. It was like I'd just given him a planet to play with. I
guess he'd never imagined doing it in any other way before that. Come to
think of it, I remember when I realized that myself (so what if I was
29)!  :)