From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 14 August 2006 10:31
To: Martin Dust; list 313
Subject: (313) OC and UR

----- Original Message -----
From: "Martin Dust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "list 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, August 14, 2006 10:14 AM
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: (313) Dust Science Keep The Faith Compilation

> PS How was the UR event in London at the weekend?

Yeah it was dope. Matt chester's debut live PA was the highlight for me.
It
was a nice mixture of the really melodic stuff you've heard on his
records
and some of the more Chicago-y sounds he often plays. The whole night
was
wicked though. Paul Kendrick's set at the beginning was doooooope, and
Hazell and Jim were really good all night upstairs. In fact, I missed
most
of Suburban Knight and Buzz Goree b/c I got stuck into Hazel's groove.
But
the end part of Buzz's set was really nice. Basically a really good
party!

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]