Wait a sec.  Am I being slow here?  Lets read my own lines again:

> Seems unlikely as their just re-opening after a refurb so
> it'd be funny timing to do this at the same time.

A coincidence that this coincides with their reopening and relaunch?  No they
wouldn't be putting this on somewhere else but
...........  After all, all the site says about the venue is "one of
Manchester's most famous landmarks, right in the heart of the
city centre".  They do say at one point "Today Manchester throbs every weekend,
whether in the sweaty crowds at the Apollo, on the
cosmic dance-floors of the Music Box or Sankeys Soap, or in the shadowy
enclaves of Night & Day" so they're certainly sounding like
someone other than Sankeys but?

Hope this is just paranoid conspiracy theory!