I can confirm that this is indeed a gem which I think most people here
will like a lot. There's bit of direct 313-relevance too in the Common
Factor track. Even without it, you're looking at 12 excellent electronic
tracks, quite a few fathoms deep each, spread luxuriously out on 3 slabs
of heavy plastic. On the whole, it's one to add to your wish list I'd
say. And I even hear that the White Vinyl edition sounds great! (The
black vinyl does too.)

I have no qualms against admitting I'm biased - I know the act called
VLF (which includes 313's own Emile Facey AKA Plant43 and his partner Jo
Johnson.) Naturally, their track is the best! ;-). It's called 'Ground
Wave A)' (note, that's the correct way of rendering the name, with the
lone 'close brackets'.)

Even if I am biased, I still say have a listen, I think you'll agree the
LP is superb.

Ken