Those mixes do actually exist. There was not a whole lot of copies made. They
were old demo mixes that were sold in the store for a bit. I don't think they
were ever actually given a catalog number officially though.

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: "Detroit Techno Militia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) somwhere in detroit mix series question
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:03:50 -0400

There is only one SID mix CD on the Electrofunk Records label.  I just
ran down to the store to double check and that is, in fact the only
one down there.
http://www.discogs.com/release/67720

Perhaphs they are just saying the mix was "recorded somewhere in detroit".

--
Detroit Techno Militia
http://www.detroittechnomilitia.com