Well guys and Diana... ; )

This will be my last post re: this incident.  It most certainly is a dead
horse, just like the horse that tried to kill me when I was 10 years old.

I'll send you the link if anyone wants to hear that story...

First: I thought Tom's comments and contempt were absolutely hilarious.
Especially when he went for my jugular.  He really reminded me of my father, a
complete uptight prick.  I really have to do a blog about this on my
Myspace.com/kookyscientist page for my lame ass fans.  The quotes were just too
funny.

Second: I do wish some nut would take out Bush/Cheney/Limbaugh/P-Orridge.  Any
or all of the above, but sadly, Tom isn't that nut... ; (

Third: If I get invited to perform again @ DEMF next year nothing would be
funnier than to invite Tom to get on the mic and spew it out live onstage right
to my face in front of a crowd.  Of course I wouldn't pay him but it would be
highly entertaining.

Fourth:  I know the Paxahau guys extremely well and I know they are definitely
interested in booking all the guys from Detroit that Tom worships.  It would be
great to let the stage for one day be named, "The Thomas D. Cox, Jr 'keeping it
real' Detroit Stage" and let Tom be the MC for a day.  (every time I read that
"keeping it real" I hear Dave Chapelle's voice saying it and crack up)  We'll
just say that for that day the tent is sponsered by Al Qaeda since that will
keep it really real and terrorizingly underground even though it isn't true.

Fifth:  As Tom's wife knows in the private email I sent her,  I don't wish any
ill will on her or her child.  I have no idea who Tom is, what he looks like,
or really anything about him and he could probably physically kick my ass but
he will never outwit me.

telepathic regards,
the kooky scientist