yo Jari. keep the nice musical work.

I liked a lot of things in it. deep house is really a lovely thing no? and it will be for a very long time. the mix begining with two original styled sintetic deep house tracks made me happy. : ] the string on track 2 are great ! the 4° record surprised me. a lot of lyrics, and lyrics trying hard to send a message. this is interesting to me since I came from the roots reggae paradigm, where we do speak a lot. and this track mix with record number 3 was very interesting. an unusual and strong mood on that mix. the long minimalistic acid track was the period I enjoyed the less, but I see it as an point of you that you propose us and it is always important to pay the attention. 2 nice deep house tracks will end the mix, to complete the circle, and the last record was maybe the most "black" music of them. strong swingued (some times I feel like Im creating word in my english..) lines.

and very nice work on the turn tables. nice control.

guidance !

New mix by yours truly. Contains quite fresh selection of deep and soulful
house. Comments are welcome.

http://www.ken-guru.net/mixes/dj_ken-guru_-_let_it_flow.mp3

Hope you enjoy the mix.

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.ken-guru.net