Three things shall bar thee from the list of three one and three, from
the list of three one and three, three things shall bar thee.

1. Words considered obscene in America, because we're a bunch of wanking gits.
2. Multi-Part Mime,  i.e. not 'Plain Text' messages.
3. Posting from an address other than the one with which you're subscribed.

A fourth, and rarer situation is if your mail server bounces enough
messages from 313, you'll get auto-unsubbed.

none of those are the case. turns out there was some minor swearing but i just removed those words and it still hasn't come through.

Your message got through.

yes, this one. but not the other two, or the two resends of the first one. i've been hearing other such grumblings about initial posts not making it but replies are? and yet the default reply-to for the list is the individual not the group so this isn't possible automatically. i have to double-click on one of the "mailto" commands in the message header or copy/paste it or use the version in my address book. al of these have failed today and yet this one

just trying to narrow down the possible reasons.

d.