Yes, as I've said over and over, if it's a word you can't use on
American television, you can't use it here. It's not like I or anyone
else cares how you express yourself. It's done so that people who use
work e-mail accounts can subscribe to 313 without getting their
incoming e-mail flagged for obscenity.

Those of you in other parts of the world may be suprised what a
hypocritical, prudish, repressive place the US is.

Oh wait, probably you won't.