From: Matt Kane's Brain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:35 AM
To: 313 Mailing List
Subject: (313) carl craig and rhythm&sound last saturday

well, i wish i could say it was a blast, but i missed all but the last half
hour of c2's set :(

it was raining and nasty all afternoon driving down, and about the first
thing i hear once i get to the dancefloor is strings of life.
carl was letting every track play out, so he only dropped two or three more
tracks by the time 7PM rolled around and rhythm and sound came on. they
played all dub tracks as expected (some people i have talked to since were
apparently expecting r&s to play techno). i don't even think they played any
of their own stuff. they never really mixed between tracks; they'd just cut
real quick or turn out the huge wall of sound effects. sound system was
great, much better than the crummy system at the providence noise fest the
night before :)

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com