Please click the link to reply to me directly: www.antonbanks.com/email.html

News and other info can be found at the bottom of this message.

My next show will air live about 1 hour after this message was sent.

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/08-30-06.mp3

John Aldente, Untitled, Techelectro, LSF
Lee Van Dowski, Dude Bond (Dario Zenkers Rmx), Quanum, Soma
Pheek, Unknown, Lignes Et Directiones, Archipel
Adam Marshall, J. Huntsberger Rmx, Black Snow, New Kanada
Jupiter Black, Me Like Moroder, Clone

Set By Ritchie Hawtin 10:00 -10:55pm
Appears courtesy M_Nus, Plus 8, Mixmag

Recloose, 4 Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spleunking, Planet-E

############################
News:
Original music can be heard at http://www.antonbanks.com/discog.htm. Your
comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Upcoming Guests:
TBD Fall - Dietrich Schoenemann (www.hidden-agenda.com)
TBD - The Separatists (www.somarecords.com)
About the show:

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.