From: J.T. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 September 2006 20:57
To: v12
Cc: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Convextion:yes Samurai FM: NO

gerard did not agree to having a recording of his performance passed around the
internet in a re-distributable format, as far as i know. how you can complain
about something you're getting for free is beyond me. it would be awfully nice
yes. gerard is a hard man to get ahold of to even ask for permission to put up
a downloadable file...i will ask him myself. your condemnation fo samurai/bleep
is laughable! these are the nice folks who gerard agreed to work with because
of their considerate and humble nature...how criminal to drag people onto their
website! when you so blindly assume, with so much hostility, i'm embarassed for
you. what is the internet about? just there to give you what the hell you want
and shut up i guess. gimme gimme gimme.