FWIW, I'm could listen to the stream with Firefox 2 Beta 1 on Ubuntu
Linux, so I'd expect you could use firefox on windows.

*****

+ Firefox for Mac.

And given that facility, it is indeed possible to save it for keeps.
Simply go to 'file', 'save page as'.... dialogue opens with default
location of where the file will save (you can adjust this in 'downloads'
of Firefox) if you're happy with the location, click 'save' or whatever
- then you can stop complaining because you now possess a piece of
history!

I don't think anyone is about putting the genie back in the bottle, in
fact.

Ken