trevor jackson's label is no more, sad to see - released some good
records (black strobe's 'innerstrings' springs to mind). good quotes
from the man himself: 'people I thought were my friends turn into
monsters, sycophantic fools jump bandwagons quicker than sneaker
styles, and individuals I thought were affiliates stab me in the back
without even thinking twice'

also, he is 'more than happy to pass the gauntlet on to trust-funded
pseudo-indies with fat pockets and no imagination. Let them deal with
paranoid artists with inflated egos who believe their own hype and
request tour riders fit for royalty…'

bitter.