yeah, you're right there. my ears are just used to the american accent
when it comes to vocals/spoken word in house/techno. her soft accent
does have a nice lyrical touch to it. just disconcerting to hear it,
especially from an american artist. anyway, imagine he had used
someone from barnsley instead? now that would be truly weird, by gum!

On 9/20/06, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> funny hearing the girl with a northern irish accent in the placid
> angles track - her spoken word doesn't seem to fit with rest of it.
> still, nice sounding ep

I thought that was a nice touch. I guess we're used to hearing
amrican accents in these kinda things (even in tunes that are
produced on this side of the atlantic).

robin...