From: "Adam Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Three-One-Three" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 4:07 AM
Subject: Re: (313) Paris (was kings of techno)

Since the topic of Paris was floating about recently, I figured I'd
ask about this coming weekend specifically: any cool music things
happening this Friday thru the following Tuesday? Seems like there was
a mention of M. Pittman DJing or something? Any more details on that?

I'll be over for a few days to hang out. Any other recommendations of
places to check are also welcome (restaurant, bar, record shop, etc).

Thanks!

Adam