My records are at home, but I would be more than glad to put together a top 50 of the summer for you guys.

I will also state that Kent, or ANYONE else, if you want to know what Im playing, ask me when i'm playing it. I have NO idea what I played that night! I probably would not even been able to answer that question 5 mins after I played!

I DO know I played 3 tracks off that Samuel Sessions on Klap Klap. The new Klap Klap is really great too!

Also, Petter's "Some Polyphony" on Border Community. Probably a Rekorder record or 2. *shrugg*

derek.