Apologies for the funky dynamics imposed by the fancy radio station mixer,
but an archive it is. My part's not mixed. It's sort of a review of the
non-house/non-techno stuff I used to play on my radio show by virtue of the
fact that I only brought CDs (lots of ambience,
trance-before-it-was-a-bad-word and industrial things, with a couple of hip
hop bits for good measure). As you can see below, Dan kicks things off with
a load of older drum n' bass, and my set starts in the 51st minute. It felt
like a bit of trip down memory lane for me to be live on the terrestrial
radio again, playing the same material I used to. I know it ain't totally
topical, but at the time, these worlds weren't so distinct. And it was fun!

Part I
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/ChilledOutPassion_DanBeanAndTristanWatkins_
2006-07-29_01-00-01.mp3
Mix by host Dan Bean (01:00:00-01:51:17)
War - Slippin Into Darkness [United Artists]
More Rockers - You're Gonna (Make Me) Roni Size & DJ Krust Remix) [More
Rockers]
Solo feat. J. T. - Pressure [Mo Wax]
Lemon D - I Can't Stop [V]
Soul Searchers - Ashley's Roachclip [Sussex]
Eugene McDaniels - Headless Heroes [Atlantic]
Madvillain - America's Most Blunted [Stones Throw]
Bobby Demo - More Bounce (Rap) [Amherst]
Arne Weinberg - Oblivion (Duplex Remix) [Arne Weinberg]
The Nova Dream Sequence - Dream 7 [Compost]

Mix by Tristan Watkins (01:51:18-03:59:59)
Big Black - Kerosene [Touch N' Go]
Doubting Thomas - The Run [Netwerk]

Part II
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/ChilledOutPassion_DanBeanAndTristanWatkins_
2006-07-29_02-00-01.mp3
De La Soul - I.C. Y'all [Tommy Boy]
A Tribe Called Quest - Baby Phife's Return [Jive]
Nine Inch Nails - March of the F*ckheads [Island]
Front 242 - Don't Crash [Wax Trax]
David Byrne - Ava (Nu Wage) [Island]
Wagon Christ - Aerhaart; Ahead [Rising High]
Move D - Xing Jordan / Seven [Source]
Mappa Mundi - Trance Fusion [USA Import Music]
The Ambush - Terra [Harthouse]
Sun Electric - Sarotti [R&S]

Part III
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk/mixes/ChilledOutPassion_DanBeanAndTristanWatkins_
2006-07-29_03-00-00.mp3
Tylervision - The Last Human [Silent]
Full Moon Scientists - Fatwah Boogi (Acid Raintrancer Mix) [Hard Hands]
A Small, Good Thing - Ostrichism [em:t]
Depeche Mode - It Doesn't Matter Two [Mute]
Pelican Daughters - Auarascape [Silent]
Skinny Puppy - Love [Netwerk]
Autechre - Arch Carrier [Warp]
P-Eye-Eye - Lost at Sea [em:t]