Um... I don't really understand what you're talking about.  Are you
talking about Serrato, or what Google tells me is a South African
PsyTrance label?

Derek was playing records when I saw him in NYC, and he's played
records every time he's played in Iowa City.  Maybe Derek does Final
Scratch sets sometimes, but it's not because he can't play records.
Derek is one of the OG midwest DJs*, and it's always a good time when
I've seen him.

If you want to beef with someone about music, that's fine but I
thought we already had the big fight over technology.