lucky geezer

the theo mix is  first aired tomor at 10pm GMT by the looks of it
its a stream only & fairly lo q. at that
still - be worth a listen, though they do repeat them if you miss it
one bonus is, the tracklist is up!:

Mr. Fingers - What About This Love - Alleviated
Aaron Carl - Sky - Mahogani Music
Kasso - One More Round - Haristol
Was not Was - Tell Me That I'm Dreaming - Island records
Patrice Rushen - Right Now - Prestige
Brick    - Happy - Bang
Hamilton Bohannon - Dance Your Ass Off - EMI
Omar-S    -  007 Detroit - FXHE records
Gherkin Jerks - Sympte Suite - Gherkin Records
Mike Huckaby - Untitled - Synth 001
No Milk - Untitled - Rhapsody Records
Kelli Hand - Moody Lately - Third ear
Glenn Underground & Black Mamba - Your Nativity -Philosophy Music
Hanna - The Inspiration -    Room records
Atelewo - New Day -Yoruba Records
DJ Spen Pres Dj Technic - Gabryelle    - Defected
Rick Wilhite & Malik Alston - Ecoutez - Still Music
Delano Smith Feat. Diamondancer - A Message For The DJ - Still Music
John Beltran Pres Nostalgic - Especially - Groovia
Lil Louis - I called U (Why 'd U Fall) - Epic
Patrick Adams Pre. Phreek - I'm a Big Phreek - Atlantic
Urban Renewal - Only So Much Oil In The Ground - Warner Brothers
Theo Parrish - Unreleased - Sound Signature
Theo Parrish - Unreleased - Sound Signature
Theo Parrish - Unreleased - Sound Signature

if its a recent mix (?) one of those unrealeased might be the great
'synthesizer' cut he played on gilles petersons show i while back.
pure sickness..