-----Original Message-----
From: dave cronin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 September 2006 23:05
To: J.T.; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) dL music www updated + the convextion live mp3

hot shxt.

 thanks for sharing.

 i just listened twice straight through. this must have been amazing
live.

 do i remember correctly that all of this music was written specifically
for this show? wow...

Partly correct. There was some exclusive material and also some
recognizable stuff from Gerard's repertoire. But yes it was
mind-blowing. I was totally un-intoxicated, seeing as I had to be
responsible (!) but the set was still quite a trip. Certainly the best
solo live electronic music set I've ever had the privilege to
experience.

Ken