Ya, Rotterdamm'ers are a very nice bunch in my experience. And you definitely don't run into a lot of tourists there..

Jamil

kent williams wrote:

I'd go if I had the money for a plain ticket. I really liked visiting
Rotterdam a while back.  Amsterdam is nice, but the smaller cities in
Holland have most of the things that make ADam nice, with less of the
things that make Amsterdam annoying.

And of course, the most annoying thing about Amsterdam is American
hippie kids who don't know how to handle their w33dz.