I thought the Clark LP was a bit and miss. I'm not really sure what he's trying
to achieve with it to be honest. The track "Herzog" was good, but it all felt
rather mid-90's "triphop" in places to me for some reason.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tristan Watkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 04 October 2006 09:21
To: Philip; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) new clark

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:43 AM
Subject: (313) new clark

> er do we know about this
>
> http://www.throttleclark.com/
>
> scuse me if i missed it before

IIRC he's a Warp artist who apparently changed from Chris Clark to Clark
because there's already another Chris Clark out there, or something.
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Clark+(4)

Meh.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk

Keep informed throughout the day with the Telegraph's breaking news, commentary
and opinion on www.telegraph.co.uk

This e-mail is from Telegraph Group Limited - 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf,
London E14 5DT, registered in England under No 451593 ("we", "our" or us").
This message, its contents and any attachments to it are private and
confidential. Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or
part of this message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor
the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility
to scan attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of
our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email
systems.