Please click the link to reply to me directly: www.antonbanks.com/email.html

News and other info can be found at the bottom of this message.

The last four programs are always archived online. Visit
www.antonbanks.com/show.htm to hear them.

CLICK THE LINK TO HEAR THE SHOW
http://www.antonbanks.com/audio/09-20-06.mp3

Sunscreem, Pressure Us (Heaven Mix), Columbia
Jeff Mills, D1, Every Dog Has It's Day Vol. 2, Axis
Electronic Resistance, Echoplex Rmx, Futurism, Sahkatek
Ben Businovski, Iterant, Unsigned

Pheek, Lignes Et Directiones, Archipel
Adam Marshall, J. Caufield's Dead Cargo Cult Mix, Black Snow Remixes, New
Kanada

Stashrider, Come On, Frisbee

Abe Duque, When The Fever Breaks, ADR
Alcatraz, Cajmere's Cotton Dub, Yosh1toshi
Oliver $, Digital & Dry Baby, Poor Boy, Grand Petrol
Alexkid, Llorca's Shicky Mix, Strawberry Lane Remixes, F-Com
Trevor Rockcliffe Feat. Blake Baxer, Let's Get Together, Bush
Gene Farris Feat. Lady Sarah, Black Satin, Soma
Gene Hunt, Box Mix, Mr. Bojangle, Waako
Eddie Richards, Redman, Absurd
Man Made Music, Somebody, Artform
Heiko Laux, Palm Cove, Offshore Funk, Kanzleramt

Recloose, 4 Ways Of Saying Goodbye, Spelunking, Planet-E

############################
News:
Original music can be heard at http://www.antonbanks.com/discog.htm. Your
comments and feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Planned guests for the next few weeks:
TBD - DJ Flush (S-katapult Records)
TBD - DJINXX (SÅHKÅTEK, Electronic Resistance)
TBD - Dietrich Schoenemann (www.hidden-agenda.com)
TBD - The Separatists (www.somarecords.com)
TBD - John Selway (www.selwaymusic.net)

About the show:

The Vault airs every Wednesday night from 9:30 pm until 11:00 am (21:30 to
23:00 US Eastern Time = GMT -5:00) on 88.1 FM WESU. The station's 1500 watt
signal can be heard from as far north as Springfield, MA to as far south as
Long Island, NY. WESU also broadcasts via the internet. Visit the station's
website www.wesufm.org for the details.
In addition to hosting this radio program, I am a freelance DJ and
occasionally write record reviews. I welcome any questions, suggestions, or
comments. Please feel free to respond to this message
(www.antonbanks.com/email.html) or visit my website for more information.

*** I appreciate all promotional music sent to me and will never sell any of
it online or anywhere else. All promotional material sent to me is aired on
my show as well as used in my DJ sets when I play out.