Yeah - I'm really digging that video too - even though the sound is crappy - he's such a good dj it's difficult to stop watching.

I've no answer to your question Ben but while we're asking for ids from that set there's this track he plays at 40 mins 30 secs that I've been searching for, for atleast 10 years.....it's before he cuts in a Funkadelic edit and then he cuts back into the track I'm interested in at 45 mins. I've heard heaps of detroit djs play it out but could never find what it is....at some stage I was thinking it was dbx.....any clues from any learned spotters here?

ta
rc