http://www.terrenceparker.net/video/fuse.wmv

so yeah - still looking for the track at 40:30

rc

On 11/10/2006, at 11:23 PM, Mark Pays wrote:

Can you repost the link? I must have missed it but sounds worth checking
out....

Anyone know of any TP mix CDs that are worth checking out?

Cheers.
-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Cranston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 10 October 2006 22:05
To: 313
Subject: (313) TP track id (was 313 help me)

Yeah - I'm really digging that video too - even though the sound is
pretty bad - he's such a good dj it's difficult to stop watching.

I've no answer to your question Ben but while we're asking for ids from
that set there's this track he plays at 40 mins 30 secs that I've been
searching for, for atleast 10 years.....it's before he cuts in a
Funkadelic edit and then he cuts back into the track I'm interested in
at 45 mins. I've heard heaps of detroit djs play it out but could never
find what it is....at some stage I was thinking it was dbx.....any clues
from any learned spotters here?

ta
rc