Does anyone hear like the Trentemollier album, The Last Resort? It's not like his singles, but deeper - deep with minimal turns. Reminds me a bit of Daniel Lanois on the first cut. V impressive! Also here in Melb we had a guy called Strobocop from Cologne who's v impressive. Anyone into him here on 313? I am clamouring for his music now. I am kicking myself for missing him and Marco Passarani. Both were/are guests of the Red Bull Music Academy. But I did see Ryuichi Sakamoto's Insen with Carsten Nicolai and that was incredible!!! Must see! The tragedy is that Sakamoto has NO knowledge of Detroit techno... He needs to hang with a Mills, a May, and hear their music!