Hi guys,

I mostly lurk on here but I've got a label question that I'm hoping someone could help me with. So before you guys suggest the obvious "Get a lawyer" which is definitely on the agenda. I was hoping to find out some experiences or pitfalls that other ppl have had in getting their music online through an aggregator.

Both companies have put out some press (read as "hype") about what they do and their success. But I haven't seen many techno labels use them.

Anyone use either IODA or The Orchard? Feel like sharing what swayed you one way or another? or have any useful pointers that are 20/20 now that you've gone through it?

Let me know here.. or direct...
Verg.