>Didn't someone mention just a few weeks ago that Gerard and Sean
>didn't have any firm plans for the re-release of Matrix001?

Yes. There are some problems with this record. Gerard is deciding whether he
wants to be involved or not at the moment.

The matrix release is planned as a 2x12" with the original track, as well as
psykofuk, deepchord, and soultek remixes. it would be a large pressing.

If the matrix release doesn't go forward -- or perhaps before it goes forward
-- there will be a re-release on down low with only the original track and a
new track, mastered at d&m, just 300 copies or so. I kinda like this idea since
tho it would be a re-release, the re-release would be even more rare, both old
and new versions would be special..but we'll see what happens.

Perhaps the matrix record will be trimmed down to just the remixes...

i wonder if anyone has any opinions on how they'd like to see it re-released?