On 20 Oct 2006, at 04:16, Richard Hester wrote:

I've seen copies of Slater's two GPR albums, Black Dog "Parallels", and "Transparent Balls" cropping up lately, as well as a belated release of the Radioactive Lamb album. I was wondering what was up with that.

GPR have being doing that for many years - I think it's been his holiday fund over the years. However we now know who the manufacturer and distributor are, plus our lawyer has GPR's home address - so he'll be in a world of pain soon enough from tBd, Plaid and Luke.

Being sampled is one thing but the 1000's of bootlegs of all the artist on GPR he's produced over the years is taking the p1ss IMHO.