What up list,

Sorry for the spamage but thats what this is all about right......
(besides arguing about uber superstar dj's)

Got 3 sweet shows for u all this weekend in the D!

  10/26 - John Beltran Record Release Party
                http://www.milanrecords.com/index.php
                w/ B-Boy himself and me J-bwoy Arnold
                Buzz Bar Detroit
                546 e. Larned
                Detroit
                10pm-2am

  10/28 - Jazzanova
                dj Alex Barck & John Arnold
                5th Avenue (Comerica Park)
                2100 Woodward Ave.
                Detroit
                313-471-2555
                10pm-2am
(Keep in mind that this is going to be game 6 of the world series) advance tickets at Recordtime, Ferndale & Shades Optical, Birmingham

   10/27 - Exchange Bureau Record Release
                 myspace.com/exchangebureau
All kinds of dope people playing this night and I will be rocking the live freestyle!
                 Buzz Bar
                 546 e. Larned
                 Detroit
                 10pm-2am