avoid the tedious dubstep that is rest of the show
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio1/hobbs.rpm
starts at 1hr 22

i also got it down from themixingbowl
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6dkyq7
certainly sounds brighter than what toby gave us earlier, and i don't
think that's just down to the compression/sound enhancement used for
broadcast

timings: the show uses misses the first 20 odd minutes of the original
and adds a new track it seems to the end ? (from the lp?)
shed any light on these anal issues tobes?

more artisic liscence, as hobbs announces:
"recorded exclusively for us just a couple of weeks ago"
: |

On 11/4/06, JSS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Convextion live on the Breezeblock on the night of 3rd Nov.

this was broadcast last night, though i missed it

up on the beeb for a week

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/shows/rpms/radio1/hobbs.rpm

 introduced around 1.22

... my god how those first strings remind me of when i first heard joy division
'decades' partic.... sounds like the same instrument - the solina
string ensemble?

made me cry 26 years ago
doing the same again