Chris Liebing & Speedy J played in Iowa City Oct 28th, which being the
closest Saturday to Halloween, occasioned many costumes...

Of their 5 hour set I will say this: It was as good a hard techno set
as I've ever seen, and the people who came were very into it.  5 hours
of a seething, roiling dance floor had both Joachim and Chris grinning
and clapping.

On the other hand, there were long stretches of pretty monotone oontz
music, but if you go 5 hours it's not going to all be peak hands in
the air moments.  But for me I'd rather see them do 2 hours of more
varied material....

This set is absurdly large, because I tend to shoot without flash in
low light, so I use my camera's 'motor drive' shoot mode to try and
accidentally get shots in focus...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chaircrusher/sets/72157594363402691/