Totally, and I think it applies to the good ol' days of house as just as
much. Lots of the old Larry Heard, Wayne Gardiner, MK, etc stuff was really
chunky and rigid. Seems to me 'Can You Feel It' serves as a blueprint for
techno more than most things, and that's chunky and rigid as hell!

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]