From: /0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; 313@hyperreal.org
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2006 5:18:52 PM
Subject: Re: (313) john aquaviva aquaholic CD

I used to love acquavivas sets in detroit. he's weird though.. Im not big
on listening to recordings of his sets, but when you're there, he seems to
know just the right track to drop. its been maybe 4-5 years since I last
saw him, and I've heard he's fallen off since (maybe before, depending on
who you ask) so this is a dated opinion :)
but yeah, an acquaviva mix purporting to be electro falls into the "dont
bother" catagory to me, asI have no reason to believe he knows electro from
his brownstar. then again, neither do I