On 8 Nov 2006, at 17:16, Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:

But what's happening to Henrique C sounds too consistent for that?

i agree, i wasnt saying i thought that happened with all the posts
he's having a problem with, just this one that others were having a
problem with. if robin could check the CCs on his copy of marc's email
that would solve this problem....

hmmm no, he replied to me with a cc to the list and i saw both. his post got through to the list ok.

funnily enough as soon as i saw the format of his post i though uh oh this will just get to me and not hit the list.

robin...