i hope people are not disappointed that we are going beyond our initial claim of "limited to 500". it was never our intention to not >meet demand, 500 was just all we could (not even) afford. now we are receiving lots of help from distribs to press more...so >hopefully most people who are actively after the album will be able to get ahold of a copy eventually.

The more people that get to hear this album the better JT IMHO, it's great that everyone is buzzing about it. Well done to everyone involved, one of the best releases in 2006...