From: Blaauw, Martijn de [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 5:45 AM
To: kent williams; list 313
Subject: (313) RE: Neotrance (Was (313) EevoNext presents: Terrace
Unchained EP)

'18 years' by Crowdpleaser & St. Plombs (Kompakt) is also described as
neotrance. Also 'Boogy Bytes Vol 1.' by DJ Kiki has some neotrance on
it. I have to say that this mix by Kiki is quite nice to listen to..and
i guess James Holden is sometimes described as neotrance as well.

Also recommended 'Immer 2' (Kompakt) mixalbum by Michael Mayer.

My 2 eurocents this rainy election morning..

Martijn (who hopes he will not get kicked of the list for writing about
the word trance on a technolist:-)