Good to hear this.  The SF show was on the old 177 Townsend
sound system, the best large club system I've ever heard (with the
piston-driven bass bins), but apparently it's not being well tended
at the new location.  I couldn't make it being in between business
trips in Portland.  All the same everyone says JM rocked it :)

fh