Is that Dr. Bootygrabber by the Detroit Grand Pubahs? He put it on DE9:Transitions with the voice slowed way down; maybe he does it live too.

On Nov 29, 2006, at 14:10, Aaron Kulik wrote:
Went to the Richie Hawtin show last week at Clutch Cargos and there was this one track he played, and I’m trying to figure out who it was. There is this deep, slow voice saying things like "do you want a drink of water" and "come over here" and other things. Its got this awesome eerie sound. I know this is pretty vague, but if anyone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

--
matt kane's brain
http://hydrogenproject.com