Saturday, December 2nd

[ K O N T R O L ]

kicking things off at our new home...
SF's world famous ENDUP!

featuring from Boston:

===== The Kooky Scientist LIVE! =====
Plus 8 . Telepathic . Sub Static . Wax Trax

Boston's Fred Giannelli is about as old school as they
come.
>From his early work with Psychic TV, to collaborations
with
Richie Hawtin and Dan Bell, to his productions on
seminal
dance labels Plus 8 and Wax Trax, this man has seen
and
done it all...twice. After hearing his ROCKING live
set on the
main stage of this year's D.E.M.F., we knew we had to
bring
this living legend out to prove he hasn't missed a
beat.

plus very special guest from Los Angeles:

===== [a]pendics.shuffle LIVE! =====
Adjunct . Mo's Ferry . Orac . Resopal

We brought LA's multi-monikered maestro up last year
and were so impressed we're bringing him back! Expect
no less than dirty, dancefloor-destroying minimal (and
hilarious facial expressions) from the man XLR8R has
called "an American Richard D. James".

resident DJs heating it up early:

ALLAND BYALLO  ( liebe detail . floppy funk )
SAMMY D  ( classic . dirtybird . utensil )
CRAIG KUNA  ( concept sf . esdjco )
NIKOLA BAYTALA ( robsoul . junior boys own . s.w.a.t.
)

THE ENDUP
401 6th St @ Harrison, SF
10pm-4am / 21+ / $15