My friend's mom phoned him yesterday to tell him to have a look at an advert
in the Independent music supplement - something like "one of your favorite
bands is promoting a mobile phone company". So he flicks through and finds
this: http://www.nicklovegrove.co.uk/nokia.jpg

...which points at www.musicrecommenders.com (need to use IE6+). In short,
Gramaphone, HardWax, Smallfish and others are all providing tips for a
subscription download service. So is David Bowie. I'm not passing any
judgements on it. I'm just kind of dumbfounded.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]