does each track have to be downloaded individually? i would love to check this
thing out, but all i can find is a load of seperate track links, and when i
download any one of them, the file is like "379847.mp3" which makes the whole
thing kind of a hassle to sort out. am i missing something simpler? don't mean
to be complaining or anything...