Erm... no offense, but I sub to urban dictionary's daily email and I wouldn't quote them as a source for anything, especially urban slang.
Yesterday's entry :
----------------------------

Urban Word of the Day

December 09, 2006: Hasselhoffing

The act of changing a colleague's desktop wallpaper to display the manly
physique of David Hasselhoff.

Dear God man!  I leave my workstation for a few moments to visit the big boys
room and you've Hasselhoffed me!

slightly amusing, possibly, but looks to me like people sitting around making
stuff up in hopes that it catches on.
And that's the case with the bulk of what they do.

jef

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=word+is+bond

look how many entries there are for this one. and look how it is a
phrase that has a history and actually makes sense. "word is born"
makes no sense at all.