oh geez. fwiw kent, the black sheep lyric is a joke. i thought that would be
obvious. it's from a track called "u mean i'm not?" which pokes fun at gangsta
rap. and it's from an album truly is one of the best hiphop albums of all time
(they were part of the early native tongues crew -- de la soul, tribe called
quest, jungle bros, and black sheep)