Matt (and Dave), that's a proper end of an era right there! Congrats to you both for having the time to do it up until this point (I know how hard it is to find time for these things when other parts of your life demand attention).

Hopefully this marks the start of a new and equally successful era for the show in it's new form.

All the best,

robin...

Sonic Sunset
1 Sept 2006: B12 Records Special: Soundtrack of Space
Fridays 9:30pm - 12:30am, 89.3 FM WNUR Chicago
Download from http://SonicSunset.com

First an announcement: Due to big changes in our geography and lives, Sonic Sunset is now no longer being broadcast live on 89.3 FM Chicago radio. We'd like to thank WNUR for giving us airtime every Friday night for damn near 10 years! This is a bittersweet but ultimately positive evolution for us. We'll release a few of our last remaining on-air shows, and then continue to record mixes (less frequently) that we'll put up on SonicSunset.com. We discuss this live at the end of Part 1. Thanks to all of our global listeners who download, you've encouraged us to continue even without a local radio broadcast. Now, on with the music, 2 very special shows we think you'll find worth the wait: