[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
   *Singles* (Peel Seamus)
1     Shed - Well Done, My Son (Soloaction)
2     Martin Buttrich - Full Clip (Planet E)
3     Cobblestone Jazz - Dump Truck (Wagon Repair)
4     Atjazz - For Real EP (Innervisions)
5     Don Williams - Detroit Black EP (Artless)
6     Jon Beltran - Going Home EP (Groovia Sound)
7     Kaito - Hundred Million Light Years (Kompakt)
8     Soundstream - Makin'Love (SoundStream)
9     Omar S - Foe Da International Dj Only!! (FXHE)
10 Hendrik Schwarz - Leave My Head Alone Brain (Osunlade Remix) (Sunday Music)

*Albums* (Peel Seamus)
1     The Nova Dream Sequence - Interpretations (Compost)
2     John Legend - Once Again (Columbia)
3     Deetron - Twisted (Music Man)
4     Yagya - Will I Dream During The Process (Sending Orbs)
5     Convextion - Convextion (Down Low)

*Compilations* (Peel Seamus)
1     Dj Deep Presents City To City (BBE)
2 Carl Craig And Laurent Garnier Present The Kings Of Techno (Rapster)
3     Hendrik Schwarz Dj Kicks (Studio K7)

*Favorites* (Peel Seamus)
Label     Innervisions
Artist     Carl Craig
Dj     Deetron
Talent     Redshape

Cool list!! will definetely have to check some of the stuff you listed. Here's my list: (for some reason some of the fields in "More Favorites" and "Your details" were not submitted in the form while I filled them)

Michael Pujos (BORDEAUX, France)

Singles (Michael Pujos)
1    Future Beat Alliance - E.P. 3 (Suicide Recordings)
2    Future Beat Alliance - E.P. 2 (Suicide Recordings)
3    D5 - Neutrino EP (Delsin)
4    Quinn - No more drama (Delsin)
5    Trancendence - Danze EP (Strobe Records)
6    Black Jazz Consortium - Looking Forward EP (Gotta Keep Faith Records)
7    Girrèsse & Erb - Slapback (Connaisseur Supérieur)
8    Blackfeel_Wite - Deeper (BIT Mexico)
9    DJ Mourad - To Elias... EP (Soul People Music)
10    Sebastian Kramer - The Aztecs - Bio UK

Albums (Michael Pujos)
1    Beat Pharmacy - Constant Pressure (Deep Space Media)
2    Dan Curtin - We are the ones we've been waiting for (Headspace)
3    Vince Watson - The emotion sequence (Delsin)
4    Heiko Laux - Waves (Kanzleramt)
5
Compilations (Michael Pujos)
1    Keep The Fait - Dust sampler 1 (Dust Science)
2 3
Favorites (Michael Pujos)
Label    Delsin
Artist    As One / Kirk Degiorgio