Heyho,

i played the first issue of my Traktorized show this year yesterday
evening and assembled a mix of my fav picks from 2006. Here we go:

http://www.leverkuhn.com/~rktic/rp-traktorized070104.mp3

Playlist:

01 Rhythm & Sound - See Mi Version (Basic Reshape)
02 Swat-Squad - Move It
03 Redshape - Pink Dust
04 Centrific - Itchy Hawkins
05 Baby Ford & Mark Broom - Bubble Bath
06 James T. Cotton - T-Y-O-C Painkillers (2 Am/Fm Remix)
07 Arctic Hospital - Rain Six
08 Richard Bartz - Crazy Mad Bartz (Heiko Laux Remix)
09 Patrick Pulsinger - Looq
10 Ronin - Ferox
11 Suburban Knight - Planets
12 Pär Grindvik  - Do Us Apart
13 Surgeon - Floorshow I B1
14 Redshape - 2084
15 Billy Dalessandro - Shock Therapy
16 Heiko Laux - Sharpened
17 Dan Curtin - Blip That Sh*
18 Adam Beyer - Swedish Silver
19 Johannes Heil - The X Is Back Pt.2
20 Microfunk - The White Room
21 Marc Houle - Bay Of Figs
22 Steve Rachmad - I Am A Machine
23 Abe Duque - Who's Got The Flave Again
24 Gerome Sportelli - Polyform
25 Len Faki - The B-East Roller (Joris Voorn Remix)
26 Mr Oizo - Halfanedit
27 Percy X Pres The Seperatists - Audiomer
28 Heckmann And Kauffelt - Kookaburra (Knarz Remix)
29 Kill Memory Crash - Doorway 9 (The Hacker Remix)
30 Alexi Delano & Xpansul - Echolocation
31 Shinedoe - Afrotronic
32 2 Am/Fm - The Ace Of Spades
33 Quinn - No More Drama
34 Paul Brtschitsch - Lowrider